Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Jenks Aquarium

We went to the aquarium this past weekend. How fun! The shark tunnel is pretty cool - but it's a little scary to think that if the tank broke, we'd be surrounded by sharks. Ethan totally loved the fish. He would pick one and follow it around the tank. It was great! We pet the sting rays. It took me forever to do it- it freaked me out. But after about 15 attempts, I barely touched it. Then I decided it wasn't so bad and kept doing it - but only their side. Jeff thought it was great to let the whole thing glide on his hand. Nasty. Jeff pet a shark, but Ethan woke up so I couldn't do it. One of the sting rays liked me and kept coming back for more.


Some of the fish were just down right freaky looking. This one doesn't even look real - I wonder if his mom looked at him when he was born and thought he was cute???


1 comments:

lexie said...

Hey, this is the first time your blog has let me make a comment! I love the jenks aquarium. The shark tunnel is the best.
That is so cute that Ethan is starting to eat. it is always fun and frustrating when they start eating. Aiden now wants to feed him self with a spoon. What a mess!