Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Jeff

Happy 21st Birthday Jeff!!! I know, you think you are 21, even 31. But reality is you are not quite that young anymore. I love you anyway old man! :)

I took Jeff to dinner to PF Changs, one of his favorite places, on his birthday. He had the day off work and we just hung out all day. The following day we had my mom over for dinner for a little birthday celebration. I made a tiramasu cake for him since that is his favorite dessert. I think next year we will have a big party for him, but this year it was nice just to be together as a family.












2 comments:

Brooke Monsen said...

Yumm... that cake looks so yummy!!! You 2 look so happy. You have a beautiful family Charlie. I have a question for you? Did you have any side affects with metformin? I start it tom. we r doing it on our own.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Jeff! Thank you so much for sending the flowers to granny, she loved them. She was having kind of a hard day and that sure made it turn totally around.