Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Day

This is the Christmas picture we sent out. We ran out of time to do a decent picture, so I used photoshop to make it. It's horrible, but you get the idea. :-) Our friend Kim took the pic after church - so we were tired and STARVING!
It was a lot of fun! My mom and little sister came over. Sarah brought her boyfriend. Cute kid. We had more presents under the tree than we knew what to do with. My favorite gift was the one I gave Jeff. For the past two years he has been learning to play the electric guitar. Secretly it drives me nuts because it's so loud. I had given him an electric set up for his birthday a couple of years ago. It was time for a new one (not a beginner) so I bought him an Ibanez electric/acoustic guitar. He loves it. I was so excited. I was worried because it was acoustic, but it was exactly what he wanted.


We had a wonderful day. We were so blessed to recieve so much!!!

0 comments: