Thursday, April 17, 2008

2 weeks





Ethan has his two week check up on Monday with Dr. Adair. He weighed in at 7lbs 5oz. He was 19 1/2 inches long. He is growing. I almost cried. :-( I want him to stay tiny and just the way he is!
He makes the funniest faces. He has a million of them. He smiles at us sometimes - no it isn't gas. He even laughed in his sleep. My VT were over and she was holding him. She thought it was so funny he was laughing. He is just such a little ham already. Just like his Daddy. I am in for some real problems!!! Little Gumby as his Papa calls him. :-)
Smiling
Mad
Smiling
We call him Popeye sometimes becuase of this little face.




3 comments:

Stine said...

Awwwwww! I know just how you feel. Mine are getting so big. I cried yesterday when I enrolled Lincoln for pre-K. It all happens so fast!

Justin & Jennifer Olsen said...

Congrats! He is so precious. Glad to hear you are getting better.

Carrie said...

YEAH!!!! I am so excited for your little family. He is such a little cutie!! I have been checking periodically waiting for pictures. Congratulations!!!