Monday, April 28, 2008

Sad

So today is Ethan's one month birthday. Some would say Woo Hoo! But I am so sad. He is growing so fast. We waited so long for him to come to us, I don't want him to grow up so fast. It seems like just yesterday we were going to the hospital. How is it that it takes forever for every month of pregnancy to pass, but just seconds for a month with a newborn???
He is so darn cute. He has some baby acne and he has a big bald spot in one area, but we think he's adorable. We took some pictures on Saturday and we had to do a backwards comb-over to cover up the bald spot. It really didn't help, but it was funny doing it.


He has had some gas the past couple of days. I am not sure if it's the PF Changs I ate, or just him. He lights up my life and we love him beyond belief.


2 comments:

lexie said...

Backward come over! That is hllarious! he is a cutie and still so little!

Carrie said...

It is really sad how fast they grow up!! He is such a cutie! Looks a lot like your husband. I have never heard that Wendy looks like my mom. Everyone always says that about me. I will have to tell Wendy. How are you doing? Are you feeling back to normal and in the groove of things?