Sunday, July 13, 2008

Yeah for swimming! I love to swim, always have. I think it's because my mom started me out swimming when I was younger than Ethan. The older I got, the more I loved it. I prefer swimming over most activities. Even in-door swimming. While living in Germany, they had a ton of wonderful indoor pools that were amazing. They were huge- with different slides, different kinds of pools all over the building, hot tubs, kiddie pools etc. Their indoor pools were 10 times better than White Water or any pool I've been to.
Anyway-when Ethan was born, I knew I wanted him to grow up swimming so he wasn't afraid of the water. So we bought a pool for the back yard. He liked it even though it was much colder than Pelican Bay. He fell asleep hanging out in his floaty. He looks so stinkin cute!




1 comments:

Brittany said...

yay for swimming! I have always loved swimming too! he so adorable in his floaty!