Monday, February 9, 2009

Park


Today the weather was BEAUTIFUL! Ethan and I went to the zoo with our friend Lisa and her nephew Jacob. We had a blast. (Pictures to come later)
After the zoo we went to the grocery store. We still had some time before dinner when we were done so I decided we should go to the park. We had so much fun! I took Ethan's walker and let him run all around the park. He loved it. The wind was blowing pretty good but he just kept plugging along. I didn't have my camera, just my phone but I had to capture some of the fun on camera. After looking at the pictures, I realized he SO needs a haircut!!!

















2 comments:

lexie said...

What a great idea to bring the walker to the park. I will have to remember that for future kids!

Brooke Monsen said...

He just gets cuter and cuter every time I see pictures!