Monday, May 12, 2008

Granny


One of the most important people in my life is my Granny. She has been my rock and angel. She has also been my greatest strength and comfort for most of my life, especially as an adult. She is tireless in her efforts to help everyone. Her testimony of our Savior is such an example. I love her so much and am so grateful to her for everything! Some of my fondest memories growing up were of her. I would spend the night on a Friday and get up early to go to garage sales with her. She always hopped out of the truck before Papa stopped all the way. It was so funny! I went and spent some time in the summer with her in Missouri. It was such a happy time for me. She holds such a magical place in my heart and I am so thankful to have such an amazing grandmother. I wanted my son to know her and to love her as I do. I know it was so hard for her to travel to come to his blessing, but it was so important to me and also to my son (He just doesn't know it yet!) I wanted him to have our Granny there with him while he was being blessed. I am so thankful she would come!!!

I love you Granny!






1 comments:

Brittany said...

Awww! I love and miss her! I hope my baby will have the same experience!