Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day















Words can't describe the feeling of being a mother. It's been said that you can't understand until it happens to you; that statement is so true. I had no idea the love that would be felt so overwhelmingly strong for such a small little bundle of joy. I never imagined having such a beautiful child. Little Ethan, I love you so much - you are my light and joy. You can't imagine the love that your father and I feel for you! We love you!
Here is a poem that was in a talk given by President Monson some several years ago.

“The Name of Mother”
The holiest words my tongue can frame,
The noblest thoughts my soul can claim,
Unworthy are to praise the name
More precious than all other.
An infant, when her love first came,
A man, I find it still the same,
Reverently I breathe her name,The blessed name of mother


I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for sending me one of his precious spirits. I am so thankful he would trust me enough to raise him as my child. I LOVE being a mother!!!

0 comments: