Monday, October 13, 2008

6 months

Ethan is now half a year old. He is quite the cutie! He laughs at most anything. He has started making this growling sound constantly and thinks he is cute when he does it. He sounds like a baby dinosaur. He loves his jumper, is getting the hang of his walker and loves to sit up. He can sit up on his own if you set him that way. He isn't quite able to pull himself to the sitting position. But he sure tries! It's kind of funny to watch him doing mini sit-ups. He still has no teeth (thankfully) but they are ready to come. He is VERY clingy with mom (that's me! :) and I don't get a lot done without toting him along. We are thankful for him every day and feel so blessed to have him in our home!

These are his 6 month pics from Penny's. They asked us to sign a release so they could use them in their "book" or whatever. I didn't care because we got some free! :)






His stats will come next month - we had to reschedule his Dr. appt.




6 comments:

Stine said...

Adorable!!!

BritCosplay said...

ok way too cute! he is such a little Jeff! I love the photos and can't wait to meet him!

lexie said...

The pictures turned out so good. It is always nice to get free pictures! I love his smile!

Brooks Family ♥ said...

He is so cute! I love the pictures. I am so glad you guys have a blog! Now we can really keep in touch.

Brooke Monsen said...

Charlie,
It was so fun to see you and your baby is so dang cute. Hope to see you again soon.

Cook Creations said...

I love that boy!! It is so nice to have a good picture experience.