Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Gift

I still haven't posted Christmas pictures, but tonight I am so grateful for a Christmas gift that I wanted to post my appreciation for it. It's currently pretty cold outside and we just had an ice storm. I LOVE the cold, the winter, and snow. One of my most favorite things to do is snuggle up with my hubby on a cold night and watch a movie together in our warm bed. For Christmas my mom gave us a mattress pad that has dual heating controls on it. At first I thought it was cool, but wondered how often we would use it. I have to say that we have used it EVERY night since Christmas and LOVE it! Jeff is so cute and asks me every night if I want my bed warmed up for me. He turns on my side and his so that when we crawl into bed, we are warm and cozy. It has been such a great gift and I love it! The first night we turned it on I didn't realize our controls were swapped. I had turned mine on low and Jeff turned his on high. I woke up SO HOT! I was sweating and turned it off. The rest of the night I was so hot and was irritated that it stayed hot for so long after I turned it off. In the morning Jeff said he didn't think his side really worked that great. LOL - We totally had the wrong controls.


Thanks mom for an AMAZING gift that we absolutely love!!!

0 comments: