Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bordem

It always amazes me how bored I get when I'm not doing something or being entertained. This past week has been a really long/hard week. I spent the majority of the week in the hospital with my mom and then she stayed the weekend at our house after she was out of the hospital. Monday I took her to the Dr. Poor little Ethan was about sick and tired of hospitals, waiting rooms, and having to be quiet. In an attempt to entertain him and keep him busy, my mom and I had a blast with him letting him wear her glasses. We laughed and laughed at how funny he looked. We didn't get the great shots, but it was fun still the same.


He reminds me of Ralph in the movie "The Christmas Story"
John Lennon look



Oh the lengths we will go to not be bored.

1 comments:

Carrie said...

He is such a little cutie! He have you heard the story about the guy that dropped his wedding ring while proposing? That guy looks just like your husband! What do you think? HOw is your mom? What is going on with her?