Thursday, June 12, 2008

Cousins

I am so grateful for my family! Ethan and I traveled up to Springfield and Branson this past weekend. It was Jerrica's bridal shower and Sterlings farewell. We left on Thursday and came back on Monday. Mu sweet little boy was SOOO good driving both ways. He didn't start to fuss until about 15 minutes shy of each destination. It made traveling alone so much better than I thought it would be. Gosh I love him!!!

We had such a great time visiting will all of the cousins! All of the younger cousins fought over holding Ethan. At one point, I heard Levi crying with his mom that I never choose the boys to hold the baby, only the girls. He was crying so hard because he never got to hold him. So when he came out, I told him I needed him to hold baby Ethan so I could do something. He refused. (pride :) So I asked him to babysit Ethan on the bed and he agreed. After a few minutes of that, he became very excited to hold him after that. :) Cute little boy, he's 6 and just the sweetest big brother to Brigham. What a great example he will be to Ethan! We love you Levi!
Levi, Brigham and Ethan

Corrinne loved to hold Ethan. What a great cousin she is! So cute with him!!!!

Chase and Aliona have a son 5 months older than Ethan. What a cutie! He looks gigantic compared to Ethan in her arms.

0 comments: