Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sisters

A tribute to my aunts and mother... Only one sister was missing. Whenever they are together it is so much fun! They laugh non-stop. They all have funny but LOUD laughs. It is so hilarious to watch them. What a great bunch of aunts and mother I have. I absolutely adore and love my aunts and mom. Granny produced the best daughters!!!! They each have so much to share with this world, with me. They have each helped me so much in their own way - at different times in my life. I just can't say enough how much I love those 5 women!!!

Racheel, Janeel and Laurie
ATTEMPTING to be serious. Yeah right!
My mom is claiming she is "the ONE", while Racheel telling us how someone pooted and stinks. LOL!
The only picture in which someone wasn't crying from laughing so hard. I can't promise that they don't have wet pants though! :)
This is the typical picture. - Laurie, Janeel, Celeen, Racheel and Their mom, my wonderful granny.

0 comments: