Sunday, June 15, 2008

Stake Conference

What a great stake conference we had today. It was so nice to listen to our sweet stake president speak; along with our temple president, mission president and the stake patriarch. We also listened to a member of the 70 - Pres. Anderson, which I enjoyed a lot. Of course Ethan had to eat right at the beginning of his talk so I wasn't able to hear the beginning, but what I heard, I loved. I love the peaceful spirit that conference brings. I never want to miss it! Ethan was such a good boy. President Anderson spoke to us in the beginning and went on about how cute he was. He was such a nice guy. Very genuine. Of course Pres. Jacobson is always a pleasure to talk to. HE reminds me so much of Uncle Terrance...

I love stake conference!

Here's Ethan right before Conference. Such a cutie!

0 comments: