Thursday, June 12, 2008

Creek

While we were at Laurie's, we took the 4-wheeler down to the creek and went swimming. Some parts were deep enough to dive in while others were really shallow. We jumped off the bridge and had a blast. Ethan sat in his chair and loved it. It was so peaceful and calming. The water was freezing, but felt so good. It was so clean and clear, that I never wanted to get out! We had such a blast. The first night, just Laurie, Granny, Ethan and I went. But the second day, Ben, Jerrica , Lecil and Levi came with us. How fun. Ben and Jerrica were so cute to watch, Ben kept carrying her around and they splashed around.

Lecil and Jerrica. Such cute sisters!
Ben and Jerrica had a ton of fun playing in the water.

SUCH A CUTE STINKIN' BOY!!! Just loving the outdoors and the water!





So here is the deal with this picture- I only had flip flops and new tennis shoes- of which I would NOT wear in the creek. I knew from the first day that flip flops were NOT going to work. Laurie bought these sandals at a garage sale, hoping they would fit. I was really excited. I put them on and felt like Shrek. They were about 3 sizes too small. My toes hung off the front and I couldn't quite buckle the top strap. Horrible! The day before, my toes (the cute polish that WAS on them) got ruined and so my feet look ridiculous! I knew how retarded I looked, but couldn't quite explain it to my hubby. I think the flip flops worked better than these. :-)

0 comments: