Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Anniversary

November 17, 2001 Jeff and I were married. We just celebrated our 7th anniversary. I just wanted to post a little note telling him how much I love him. You are an amazing husband and father. I am so happy to be your wife. Here are some things I love about you.

  • Generous heart
  • You are always willing to help, even after someone has taken advantage of you
  • Service you give to others
  • Undying devotion
  • Complete loyalty to anyone in your life
  • The Hotness factor (always a plus!)
  • You always put others, especially your family, before you yourself
  • You never quit anything
  • Your love for our son
  • Your love for all animals, even the smelly ones
  • I love that all children love you and that you are kind to all of them
  • Your love of music
  • You always let me choose (that is a blessing and a curse)
  • You are always protecting me and those that I love
  • You make me laugh, even when I'm down

I love you Jeff! Happy Anniversary!

0 comments: