Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Old

I am now 31. I am old. I am decrepit. I am ancient. I am an old fart, geezer... Whatever.

Actually, I am no different that I was when I was 25. But it was my birthday. I had such a nice birthday. It was one of the few years that I actually enjoyed. It's always around Thanksgiving which makes it hectic and sometimes even forgotten (which is GREAT with me!). But this year, I had a great time. Jeff took me to lunch at Red Robin, which I love. And then for dinner we went to Cheesecake factory. Since we had such a big lunch, most of my dinner came home with me, as did a piece of cheesecake. Yum. :) We also went to the Thunder vs. Suns game on Tuesday night. How fun! We love the Suns since we are both from Phx. We had such a great time! Even Ethan liked it. Thanks Jeff for making it a great day!!!

0 comments: